Effective date: August 19, 2018
At Inteligence.net, we expect our users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. All capitalized terms used in the Inteligence.net Trademark Policy have the same meaning as defined in the Inteligence.net Terms of Service, which incorporates this policy by reference into its terms.
Discouragement of Trademark Infringement on Inteligence.net
Trademarks should not be used in any way that causes confusion about source of goods or sponsorship. If you infringe trademarks of others, Your Content may be removed or suspended in whole or part. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and our discretion, to disable and/or terminate accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are charged repeatedly with infringing the trademarks or other intellectual property rights of others.
Recourse for Trademark Owners
If you are trademark owner who believes your trademark has been infringed on Inteligence.net, we provide a mechanism for you to notify us of your concerns. To help us respond appropriately, we ask you to provide us the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including address, phone number, and email contact
- Identification of the trademark and evidence of registration rights
- Your relationship to the owner of the trademark rights
- Reasonably identification for us (e.g., URL link) of the location on the Inteligence.net Platform where you believe infringement has occurred
- A short description of why you believe the use in question infringes your trademark rights
- Verification that all of the information in your report of infringement is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the use of the intellectual property, described in the manner you have complained about, is not authorized by the rights owners, its agent, or the law; and that you are the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive intellectual property that allegedly is infringed
For your convenience, we provide you with this Contact us portal