Answer ( 1 )


    You’ll need to do a bit of research to find out if the colleges you’re applying to require that you take a
    particular SAT II test. Call the schools you’re interested in, look at their websites, or talk to your guidance
    counselor. Often, colleges request that you take the following SAT II tests:

    – SAT II Writing Test
    – One of the two SAT II Math Tests (either Math IC or Math IIC)
    – Another SAT II in a subject of your choice

    Not all colleges follow these guidelines, however, so you should take the time to verify which tests you need to take in order to apply to the colleges that interest you.

    Colleges do not usually require you to take the SAT II Physics, but taking it and doing well can show a liberal
    arts college that you are well rounded, or show a technically oriented college that you are serious about
    science. In general, it is a good idea to take one science-related SAT II, whether Biology, Chemistry, or Physics.

Leave an answer